**This gift can only be delivered within Toronto, see our ‘Canada-wide Gifts’ section for more options**
The best of both worlds lovingly arranged on the same platter! Serves 10 to 12.Each Cheese & Charcuterie Platter comes with a side of Delight’s Candied Walnuts with Fleur de Sel, Organic Pitted Black Olives, Organic Dried Cranberries, Davina's Fig Spread, Junction Fromagerie’s Black Velvet Honey (Truffle and Black Pepper), a Fresh Chef Thuet Baguette and crackers.(Gluten Free Crackers Available by request)
Plated and ready to go!
The Junction Fromagerie’s Cheese & Charcutier Plater Features;
- 1608: The year the first cows were brought from France to Canada. Now recognised as the “Canadienne” breed. semi-firm, washed-rind cheese made from thermalized cow’s milk, aged 2 months
- Aged Farmhouse: a firm, grass-fed cow’s milk, naturally raised in the Pacific rain soaked region of Comox Valley, Vancouver Island, B.C.
- Grey Owl: Made in Notre-Dame-du-Lac, Quebec, a soft and creamy, tangy goat cheese with an attractive rind coated in vegetable ash. Made with pasteurized milk from a nearby herd of Sannen goats.
- Chorizo. Traditional salami in the Spanish-style, spiced just right; bold, and earthy. From Seed To Sausage, Ontario. Gluten free. No growth hormones or Antibiotics.
- Prosciutto Traditionally Handcrafted from Niagara Food Specialties. “We employ the old world Italian methods to make our pride and joy, Pingue Prosciutto. When Niagara Food Specialties receives the fresh hams, they are trimmed then sea-salt preserved and air-dried for a minimum of 18 months before we bring them to market.” No Growth Hormones or Antibiotics. Nitrate Free.
- Capocollo is a well marbled piece of meat. It is the continuation of the pork loin found under the shoulder blade and continues to the collar of the hog. Capocollo literally translates “top of the neck”. When Niagara Food Specialties receives the shoulders, the cuts are trimmed and sea-salt preserved, then seasoned with a delicate pepper blend and air-dried for a minimum of 4 to 6 months before we bring them to market. No Growth Hormones or Antibiotics. Nitrate Free.
- Sopressata Traditionally Handcrafted, Slightly Spicy, from Niagara Food Specialties. No Growth Hormones or Antibiotics. Nitrate Free.