**This gift can only be delivered within Toronto, see our ‘Canada-wide Gifts’ section for more options**
A collection of Europe’s finest ncheese. Small Serves 10 to 12, Large serves 18 to 20.
Each Cheese Platter comes with a side of Delight’s Candied Walnuts with Fleur de Sel, Organic Pitted Black Olives, Organic Dried Cranberries, Davina's Fig Spread, Junction Fromagerie’s Black Velvet Honey (Truffle and Black Pepper), a Fresh Chef Thuet Baguette and crackers.(Gluten Free Crackers Available by request)
Plated and ready to go!
Cheese Featured on the The Continental Platter Include;
- MANCHEGO: Creamy sheep's milk cheese with a distinct nutty flavour. La Mancha region of Spain. Aged One Year.
- BEEMSTER CLASSIC: Flavours of whiskey, butterscotch, toasted pecan and deep caramel notes. Holland.
- BLACK COW CHEDDAR: Black Cow Cheddar is made from the milk of grass-grazed cows on a West Dorset farm. Intense, creamy and crumbly. England.
- TALEGGIO: Carozzi Valsassina DOP: Raw Cows Milk. Washed rind aged 50 days. Soft and sticky exterior gives away to a nutty, fruity interior. Lombardia,
- COMTE: Raw cave aged cows milk. Sweet, nutty, and almost toffee-like taste. From Franche-Comte Mountains of France. Aged 18
*SUBSTITUTIONS MAY BE NECCESSARY