**This gift can only be delivered within Toronto, see our ‘Canada-wide Gifts’ section for more options**
Rock Stars of the Canadian Cheese World! All farmstead Cheese Producers. Serves 10 to 12.
Includes Two Bottles of Henry of Pelham Sibiling Rivalry. Choose from White, Red or Mixed.
Each Cheese Platter comes with a side of Delight’s Candied Walnuts with Fleur de Sel, Organic Pitted Black Olives, Organic Dried Cranberries, Davina's Fig Spread, Junction Fromagerie’s Black Velvet Honey (Truffle and Black Pepper), a Fresh Chef Thuet Baguette and crackers. (Gluten Free Crackers Available by request)
Plated and ready to go!
- Grey Owl – A soft goats milk cheese with a vegetable ash rind. Pasteurized milk sourced from a single goat farm. Fromagerie Le Détour in Notre-Dame-du-Lac, Quebec. Vegetable Rennet. 2012 American Cheese Society Award Winner.
- Tiger Blue: Pasteurized cow’s milk, blue-veined cheese with a natural rind from. Sharp and Peppery. Poplar Grove in the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia
- Avonlea Clothbound Cheddar – Clothbound Cheddar made with unpasteurized cow’s milk. Aged 1 year. From Prince Edward Island.
- Five Brothers - Semi-hard, farmstead washed-rind, pasteurized cow’s milk, aged 3 months. a unique and flavourful mix between the recipes for Appenzeller and Gouda cheeses. Woodstock, Ontario.
- PECORINO VERONA: Raw sheep’s milk, aged on pine boards 1 year. Olive Oil Brushed. Back Forty Cheese, Lanark Ontario.