**This gift can only be delivered within Toronto, see our ‘Canada-wide Gifts’ section for more options**
A house curated collection of some of our more deliciously eccentric cheeses.
Small Serves 10 to 12, Large serves 18 to 20.
Each Cheese Platter comes with a side of Delight’s Candied Walnuts with Fleur de Sel, Organic Pitted Black Olives, Organic Dried Cranberries, Davina's Fig Spread, Junction Fromagerie’s Black Velvet Honey (Truffle and Black Pepper), a Fresh Chef Thuet Baguette and crackers.(Gluten Free Crackers Available by request)
Plated and ready to go!
Cheese Featured on the The Mad Hatter Cheese Platter Include;
- BONNECHERE: semi-firm, slightly blow torched rind, cooked, lightly pressed, caramelized, raw sheep’s milk. Moderate aroma of smouldering wood. Back Forty, Lanark Highlands, Ontario.
- OVEJA CON TRUFA: made in the famous region of La Mancha, well known for its Manchego, in Spain. The milk used to produce this cheese is rich and earthy, with an almost lanolin silkiness, which confers a unique and pure white paste to the Oveja Con Trufa. You will discover summer black truffle veins in the paste.
- LINDSAY BANDAGED GOAT CHEDDAR: Firm, slightly dry, but not quite crumbly; small crystals. Royal Winter Fair Grand Champion, American Cheese Society 1st Lindsay, On.
- LA BETE A SEGUIN: Tasty and bold, la Bête-À-Séguin (Séguin-the-beast) borrows the artist’s name and personality: daring, without compromise, 100% authentic. Its soft paste offers buttery and barn yard aromas. Its white bloomy rind develops reddish tones with time, giving it a very unique look.
- ORO ROSSO: Immersed in red wine and covered with hibiscus, rose hips, apples, blueberries, elderberries and marigold. A firm pasteurized cow’s milk blue.
Substitutions may be necessary.